About Me

My photo
I am a retired Cardiff bus driver , i have a keen interest in all forms of transport (except buses) Paddle Steamers , Steam Locomotives , and vintage aircraft are my favourites . I love to take pictures and attend exhibitions where i can . I am olso a strong long time fan of Cardiff City AFC the team that plays in blue (not red) .

Thursday, July 5, 2012

MOSI Manchester 13th July 2011


Avro 707


Avro Shacklton


Dragon Rapide


Spitfire


English Electric Lightning


Avro 504


Beyer Garrett Loco


Planet


Avro aircraft


English Electric Lighning

General view of hall

2-4-0T Pender



Vulcan 4-4-0 Pakistan Railways
 

BR Class 77 1505 Ariadne


Japanese Suicide Aircraft "Baka"


Avro 707A

Bristol Belvedere


General View of Aircraft Hall


Avro Triplane


0-4-2 "Lion"


Stevensons Rocket
 

No comments: